Rooms & Tariff 7 TIGERS RESORT
FOR INDIAN & FOREIGN NATIONALS >> VALID FROM 1st DEC 2017 TO 30 JUNE 2018
|American Plan - Room with all meals||Single Room||Double Room|
|Per night Tariff/ Published Rates||INR||INR|
INR 4000 PER EXTRA ADULT PER NIGHT ON AMERICAN PLAN (AGE ABOVE 12 YEARS) INR 2500 PER EXTRA CHILD PER NIGHT ON AMERICAN PLAN (AGE BETWEEN 06 TO 12 YEARS)
ADD + GOVERNMENT APPLICABLE TAXES: 18% GST
Facilities & Activities at 7 Tigers Resort
Terms & Conditions /Cancellation & Other Policies of resort
- All rates mentioned above are quoted on per room per night, unless specified.
- The above quotation is valid and room(s) can only be blocked by written communication, whereas confirmation is subject to receipt of advance payment, within agreed time limit/days.
- When paying by direct transfers, traveler's cheque or swift transfer, the stipulated full amount should be reflected in our bank account 24 hours or earlier prior to guest arrival. All bank charges are to be paid by the client.
- It is the sole discretion of our Management to release the bookings without prior notice, in the event of non-receipt of advance deposit within the time period agreed.
- If a booking is done without advance payment and with due payments on arrival, the resort Management has the right to refuse/release rooms in event of non-payment of advance/amount agreed during confirmation.
- Check-in for any "online booking" done by a guest on different "international portals", for any of our resorts is subject to receipt of prior information from the "portal" and receipt of payments of the booking from the "online portals" before check-in. Please confirm this detail with the online portal companies.
- Our resort management shall not be held responsible for any refusal of accomodation, occurred due to non receipt of "proper reservation" through our sales offices and timely payments. Guests are requested to cross check there reservations with our sales offices immediately after booking it with any online portal.
- No refunds will be made due to lost days, as a result of adverse travelling conditions due to weather, etc. Guests are strongly advised to purchase relevant travel insurance.
- Resort management has the right to offer an alternate or similar accommodation in case of an over-booking situation or on non-availability of rooms due to whatsoever reasons and to reasons beyond their control.
- Our resorts cannot be held responsible for any mishaps/damage/injury/loss of life during any indoor/outdoor adventure/safari/activity during the stay/during transit/before check-in or after check-out.
- The Management suggests to clients to carry loose-fitting clothes for river activities, and adventure sports for their comfort. DRESS FOR COMFORT: Loose trousers, Bermudas, track pants, sweat shirts or T-shirts, sport shoes . Please do not come in tight jeans or trousers and leather shoes. Winter is severe and warm woolen clothes and winter jackets are required.
- Any inoculations or prophylactics or necessary medication that is required is the sole responsibility of the client. Please consult your doctor prior to travel. "Doctor on call" is an outsourced paid service. All our resorts are located at some distance from towns and in far flung places. The resort shall bear no responsibility due to time lapse in reaching/getting medical help in the event of an emergency.
- Since only few rooms are non smoking rooms. Please mention your preference at the time of booking. Smoking is prohibited in the public areas like restaurant, public toilets etc and is allowed only in our open areas.
- For Safari bookings, all names of participants, with one individual's ID proof, is required minimum 15 days in advance. However, all park booking is still subject to availability/confirmation and weather condition permitting. No refunds will be entertained once booking is confirmed.
- The resort cannot be held responsible in event of any cancellation/delay in permits/entry/strike/other reasons by the Forest Department/Park authority. Safari can also be booked online directly by the clients on State Tourism websites.
- Arrival timings to be conveyed to us at least one day prior to check in to ensure that all arrangements are in order.
- Light music or any kind of music is strictly not allowed to be played in open areas. Folk dance/tribal dances can be performed with the permission of the local authorities in sound proof halls.
- DJ/Orchestra/Karaoke/dances are to be booked through resort only. An additional charge to be paid for the sound proof hall rental in case clients brings their own music arrangements.
- Drivers' food/accommodation may be available for drivers on chargeable basis.
- Drivers are strictly not permitted to enter any guest areas in the resort without the permission of the resort manager. Drivers can stay at the driver dormitory, whenever available.
- Any damages to the room equipment, such as electrical appliances, mirror/glass panes, door locks, or furniture and any damages like breakage of cutlery and other utensils and damage of any kind, in the resort premises has to be paid by the guest or group in charge at the time of check-out.
- Accompanying Maid/Baby Sitter/Servant can stay in the guest room at the same rate chargeable to guests. Our resorts do not provide separate accommodation for the Maid/Baby sitter/Servant for security reasons.
- Check-in time is 1300 hours and check out time is 1100 hrs, unless specified. Late check-out beyond 1200 hours will be charged at 25% of the per night rate. Further delayed beyond 1500 hours, will be charged at full day rate.
- AMERICAN PLAN (AP) – Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Guests are requested to kindly read and observe ALL buffet meal timings, mentioned at the reception in every resort. Our Lunch will always be Vegeterian.
- All extra services, other than the above inclusions are chargable as per resort's rate card.
- The Management has sole discretion to change/amend/alter rates & inclusions without notice, during long weekends/festive periods/New year/Christmas period.
- The FIT/group/conference payment policy is 50% advance at the time of confirmation. Balance 50% at time of Check-in, unless specified and pre approved.
- In case of non–payment at check-out, the resort has the right to take proper measures and can involve local authorities in resolving matter of this kind.
- For any TDS deducted in group bookings by the agent/corporate, a certificate has to be issued 3 months before the tax filing months.
- The taxes mentioned above are as per current Government applicable taxes. Any hike in taxes by the government shall be payable by the client.
- Rights of admission are reserved. Our resorts have the authority to refuse accomodation to a guest in event of misbehavior, excessive drunken state, scanty baggage or without proper identification. Pets are allowed in the resorts but not allowed in the room.
- Guest vehicles are parked at their own risks in the car parks provided.
- Guests who want to make use of our swimming pool facilities must strictly wear swimming costumes/trunks due to hygiene reasons.
- Accommodation will be provided for booked dates only and no refund shall be entertained for unused nights or early check outs. Postponement of dates is tantamount to cancellation.
- No refund on Safari Cost whatsoever may be the reason.
- All bookings are Non refundable for the stay on the blackout dates (Dusshera Holidays, Christmas & New year holidays, Holi and long weekends.
- All Booking are Non-refundable whatsoever may be the reason.